Welcome to www.cnpea.ca
aka the Knowledge Sharing Hub!
You found it! But what exactly is it?
- A user-friendly website, informed by the expertise of CNPEA members.The content of this site is curated for and provided by elder abuse stakeholders from across the country.
- An interactive way to connect and collaborate with your peers and with experts alike on a message board, to upload and find recent resources, and to blog about your views.
- A national platform, ideal for knowledge dissemination of your research to a diverse audience.
- An overview of available resources, publications, research and promising projects for community members and stakeholders involved in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
- A source of information for elders in need.
Find it all here.
Time to explore the Hub:
- Browse our blog and resources, either chronologically or by using the "Browse by Tag" option at the top right hand corner of the page.
2- Be a part of it:
- Become a member (it's free) and stay informed of the latest news via our monthly newsletters
- Discover our online community: on the message board, on Twitter, on Facebook or on LinkedIn, connect with us in the way that suits you best
- Are you a student? Learn how you can become your school’s ambassador at CNPEA
- Become a guest-blogger
- If you think of a resource that's missing, let us know about it and we will add it.
4- Share your feedback
- Use the "Feedback/Ideas" red tab on the left hand side of your screen to let us know about your experience
The Knowledge-Sharing Hub was funded by the Government of Canada's New Horizons for Seniors Program (2013-2016).