June 22, 2016 - CRA status: the Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse has applied for a registered charity status with the Canadian Revenue Agency. Charitable number pending. Tax receipts cannot be issued at this time.
Your one-time donation will support our general operations. With your contribution you will help us
- keep the Hub up-to-date, spotlighting people, projects and resources of interest
- develop informative webinars and other online events to support elder abuse awareness and prevention.
As a monthly donor you will
- become a CNPEA member
- receive our monthly newsletter and advance notice of upcoming events
- Most importantly, you will enable us to plan for and finance future projects and regular website updates.
Monthly donors will receive a single cumulative tax receipt at the end of the year.
Is your organization, department or company looking to support a worthy cause? Consider becoming a sponsor of CNPEA!
The Network offers stakeholders access to the latest research, promising projects and best practices across the country through this online hub. Your support will directly impact and help improve the practice of thousands of professionals across sectors and across Canada to end elder abuse.
All funds received will contribute to supporting the activities and operations of the Network. They will allow us to
- Develop and implement impactful national awareness campaigns for Intergenerational Day and World Elder AbuseAwareness Day (link)
- Organize and host monthly professional development webinars for Elder Abuse professionals across the country, presented by leaders in the field
- Ensure the maintenance, management and updating of the only pan-Canadian knowledge-sharing hub for Elder Abuse stakeholders.
We offer different levels of sponsorship packages and associated benefits.
All sponsors will
- receive a one-year membership to CNPEA and receive our monthly newsletter.
- have their logo featured on CNPEA promotional material
- Receive regular acknowledgement for their support on our social media channels
For more information about becoming a sponsor of CNPEA, please contact
Sherry Baker, CNPEA Treasurer and Resource Development Lead